Big price drop on this super Kyiv apartment
Brovary is an ancient town, firstly mentioned in 1630, that is now a suburb of Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv. Its name translated from Ukrainian means "brewers".
The area is Ukraine's shoe-making capital with dozens of such companies located here. At Brovary, there is also a broadcasting centre for long and shortwaves.
Brovary is also an important sport centre of Ukraine. Several world and Olympic champions were born and/or began their career here. Ukraine's national mint facility is located in Brovary.
Brovary is a district centre in Kyiv region. It is situated 20 kilometers from the capital of Ukraine, Kyiv. Brovary district lies in the areas of mixed forests.
- Shopping mall «Terminal». This complex contains an ice stadium, where the hockey games of the leading Kyiv teams and national team of Ukraine take place. In the absence of hockey games, the stadium is open for skating. You can rent skates there. There’s also a water park (the largest in Ukraine), bowling club, karting, fitness center and cinema "Butterfly."
- Recreation center. This place offers you a swimming pool (25 m, 4 tracks), tennis court and gym.
- Museum of Local Lore in Brovary. It's exhibition contains natural, including the remains of prehistoric animals, historic and archaeological collections from times of Rus to Õ²Õ century. There’s also ethnography hall.
- «Pryozerny» Park. Is situated in the old part of the town. This is a very good place for a quiet family picnic, friendly football or badminton game. You can observe birds near large natural lake.
- «Peremoha» Park. is situated in the town center. It’s good for walking and riding bicycle.
- Taras Shevchenko Park. Is situated in Rozvylka district. This place is wonderful for walks with kids. It is worth mentioning that the monument to the Great Kobzar was installed in Brovary in 1923. It is one of the first in Ukraine.